Day 20

Senior project is coming to an end and today was crunch time. Tomorrow is my senior project presentation I I spent today finalizing my project. I was able to get my essay completed, my final blogs, and everything needed for chair 2 ready to be assembled tomorrow morning.

To start of my day this morning I spent time cutting wood and putting finishing touches on the paint job of chair number 2.

I started with the finishing coat of paint on the chair itself to cover up any paint blemishes there might have been, as well as painted a coat on one surface of the rubber spacers so that the black wouldn't stick out on the white color of the chair.

















For the second part of the morning I decided to cut all of my mahogany to length so that tomorrow morning I can assemble the chair, without worry of the paint not being dried.



Tomorrow I will spend half an hour in the morning constructing chair number 2, and will be finished for express fest. After finishing the chair I will need to transport one chair to Proctor to show for the senior project fair.

At the end of day 20, I had put in 3 hours of work.
This brings my total hours to 52.5

Completed:
1. Finished paint
2. Cut all parts to construct the chair.

Tomorrows tasks:
1. Construct the chair
2. Present at express fest






Comments

Popular Posts