Day 19

With one more day to go I am on the home stretch. With a little help on Sunday I have been continuously putting on coats of paint and flipping the chair over as past as possible to paint the other side. This process has been going on since Saturday, so today I continued that process.

Today was not only a day for painting. Last week when I put together my first chair, I accidentally cut one slat one inch too short. Because of this little mistake I had to spend part of today at the proctor wood shop cutting another mahogany board to size and staining it to match the others. As for the rest of my day, waiting for the paint and stain to dry I decided to add up all of my spending costs for the chairs and the supplies.


At the end of day 19, I had put in 2.5 hours of work.

This brings my total hours to 49.5

Completed:
1. More coats of paint on chair 2
2. Cut one more mahogany board
3. Added up all costs

Tomorrows tasks (weather permitting):
1. Final coat of paint
2. Cut wood slats to length
3. Possibly construct chair 2

Comments

Popular Posts