Day 18

Today marked the end of week 3 on paper. But I am hoping to continue work tomorrow (Sunday). Tomorrow will be an important day for me to paint the second chair so that I can set myself up too finish for Tuesday.

As for today I can finally say that I am finished with chair number 1. Below are pictures of the finished chair that will get assembled at the customers house.



















This morning I was able to spend a little time finishing this chair before I had to make a trip the Tilton Lowes for paint for my second chair.

After our championship baseball game, I came home and was back to work on chair number 2.




For chair number 2, I was able to put two coats of paint on one side of the frame, and one coat of paint on one side of the chair.



At the end of day 18, I had put in 3 hours of work.

This brings my total hours to 46

Completed:
1. Finished chair 1
2. Trip to Tilton for paint
3. Started paint on chair 2

Tomorrows tasks (weather permitting):
1. Paint more

Comments

Popular Posts