Day 15

Day 15. As I am nearing the completion of the chairs, the process is becoming a little repetitive. Paint, wait for it to dry. Paint, or find another little task to occupy my time. Will all of the major elements to my project being completed, I am beginning to play the waiting game.

Today I was able to get the last two coats of green paint on the chairs to complete the first of two. After the last coat of this paint dries, I will be able to take measurements for the wood slats and cut them to appropriate lengths. Then the final steps of constructing the chair will begin. For the second chair I am waiting to hear back from the buyer on the paint color that he would prefer. Once I know this within the next day, I can start the painting process on the second chair and have them both done for Monday next week.

Here are the chairs as the final coat dries.



At the end of day 15, I had put in 2.5 hours of work.

This brings my total hours to 39.5

Completed:
1. Painted

Tomorrows tasks (weather permitting):
1. Buy paint for the second chair
2. Cut spacers for in-between wooden slats 

Comments

Popular Posts